Secret Applebee's Recipes - Is There a Way to Cook Them at Home?




I'll tell you a secret, I love going to Applebee's, but what I don't love is paying so much for their food (and paying for gas to get there too!). So we started out on a mission to recreate the Applebee's magic at home. We were determined to crack the secret Applebees recipes!

We started with one of my favorites, the baby back ribs. I spent quite a while searching the internet trying to find if anyone else had discovered the magic formula. Surprisingly, I found quite a few recipes floating out there. Many of them were very different, even though they all claimed to be replicas of the secret Applebee's recipes.

So we picked what looked like the best one, and gave it a whirl. Now I should tell you that my wife is a really good cook, so she definitely knew what she was doing. She followed the recipe to a "T". So what was the result?

Don't get me wrong, I do love my wife's cooking and the ribs were good, but they certainly weren't a replica of my favorite restaurant.

Back to the drawing board!

We actually tried another version of the same food a few weeks later. Unfortunately this one didn't taste as good as the first.

So we were about to give up, when a friend told us about copycat recipes, a collection of authentic recipes from the most famous and most popular restaurants. The difference here was that a team of people had spent a long time going through the many copycat recipes and had determined which were the best.

I ran right out and got it, and we were able to try our first dish later that week. Finally, we can now recreate the magic of Applebee's recipes at home!

The best part about it is the money that we save, it allows us to eat these scrumptious meals a lot more often :)

So if you are looking to recreate authentic restaurant dishes at home, I'd encourage you to look for copycat recipes. You might just be surprised at how good they taste.








How would you like to recreate the most famous popular recipes at home? This famous cookbook exposes all of the most famous and most delicious secret recipes on the planet including restaurants such as Applebee's and KFC. You can learn more about it here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Applebee Recipe - Top Secret Restaurant Recipes © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger