Copycat Recipes - Because I Missed Out on the Chef Gene




I missed out on the chef gene. My mother can cook anything from scratch. She is the type of person who makes cakes from flour and other ingredients--not a boxed mix. She can taste a recipe and quickly figure out how to make it. Not me though, like I said, I missed out on the chef gene.

Do not get me wrong, I am not a bad cook, I can do more then heat up a can of soup or pop a meal in the microwave, but still the same I was not the type of cook that could wow a crowd.

If I heard "What is for dinner?", "Chicken again", I was going to give up cooking all together. Then one day my mother passed down to me a copycat restaurant recipe cookbook that saved my family from dinner time boredom.

The first night I had the Restaurant Recipe Cookbook I made "Applebee's Baby Back Ribs". I saw my family looking around for the take out box I must be hiding from them. I did not tell them about the cookbook I just let them believe I had culinary skills they knew nothing about. The next night we had "Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo" and then "Red Lobster Crab Cakes". Proudly my children know boast that I am a great cook; they do not need to know about my secret copycat cookbook.

No matter what your cooking skills are, there are easy to follow recipes from your favorite restaurants. Everyone thinks that making restaurant recipes must be difficult because they are created by master chefs. Honestly, half the meals I make do not take much more effort then making the same old baked chicken. Making Restaurant Recipes does not have to be difficult, it actually can be quite easy if you know where to look.

One of the best restaurant recipe cookbooks I have found is America's Most Wanted Recipes, it's a number one seller on Amazon and as well has a downloadable version as well. America's Most Wanted Recipes Cookbook contains over 700 copycat restaurant recipes. Copy Cat Cookbook from Divine Recipes is another one that deserves a mention this is also in the downloadable version and contains over 400 copycat recipes, from favorite American Restaurants as well as grocery store favorites like spices, candy bars and typical mixes for cake, cookies and easy to prepare meals.

You can also find a wealth of copycat recipes online by doing a simple search for either the terms copycat recipe, restaurant recipe or (insert your favorite restaurant) recipes. Also some of the very popular restaurant sites have some of their recipes listed right on their websites.

Release your family from dinner time boredom. Think of you favorite restaurant meal, and then make it in your own kitchen, no one needs to know your secret behind your new found culinary skills.








http://www.copycatrecipesecrets.com is a website that offers free copycat restaurant recipes from all of the top restaurant chains in America.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Applebee Recipe - Top Secret Restaurant Recipes © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger