Restaurant Secret Recipes




When I was growing up with my grandmother, going out to eat was a treat. If I told her I wanted a hamburger from McDonalds, she would say, "I can make hamburgers, better than McDonald's" And she did. But still I wanted to go out to restaurants and eat. Now that I'm older, My family and I go out and eat probably 3 times a week. Spending money and gas that we don't need to be spending. Then I discovered America's Most Wanted Recipes Volume 1 and 2, By Ron Douglas. Recipes from my favorite restaurants! Ron Douglas!

From Applebee's Crispy Orange Chicken Skillet to Church's Fried Chicken to Arby's Apple Turnovers. This book will change your life. With the economy in peril and not enough family's having dinner together. These recipe books is a great way to save time and money and spend more time with your family. You can cook like a master pro. And no one will ever know. Just follow the step by step instructions.

Get recipes for Popeye's Cajun Rice or Red Lobster Cheddar Biscuits. Or make it an Italian night at home with The Olive Garden Lasagna or Fettuccine Alfredo. Then top everything off with Entenmann's Apple Crumb Cake. If you like to cook, like I do all these different recipes will give you a reason to cook and make all your family and friends go ga-ga over your cooking. And you don't have to tell them.

No more waiting in lines. No more rude waitresses and no more outrageous dining bill. Give this a try and you won't be disappointed.








Learn more information at my blog: http://mcooking.blogspot.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Applebee Recipe - Top Secret Restaurant Recipes © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger