Applebees Recipe



How can I find that Applebees recipe?

Every cook has their signature dishes.  The family recipe that has been passed on for generations, or the creation of one they made, or sometimes, the copy of a famous one.  I had been searching for my signature dish.  We don’t have “family recipes” and the ones that I tend to make, have come from other cooks.  Which leaves me with copying an already famous one.  When trying to think of some of my favorites I immediately thought of Applebees Restaurant.  It is one of my favorite restaurants.  The food is quality, all American and dependable.  I like it so much, we usually order extras just to ensure that we have leftovers for the next day.

One night, after coming home from dinner at Applebees, I did a quick online search for my favorite recipe.  What do you know, I not only found a copy cat recipe for my favorite Applebees recipe, I found several different copy cat Applebees recipes.  The great thing about copying an already famous recipe, is that while credit is alreay given…people are still glad to have the recipe.  I started out by selecting a few of my favorites.  There were so many listed, I could have probably re-created the whole menu!  I made out my list, and got to the grocery store the next day.  I was very excited to start cooking immediately.

I started out with an appetizer and a main dish.  They turned out pretty good, but not quite the same  Much to the delight of my family, I decided to continue this quest.  I pushed on and over the next couple of weeks, I fine tuned them by comparing different online copycat Applebees recipes and using the car-side to go part of Applebees.  When I finally felt like I had a true copy cat Applebees Recipe, I would write it down, and tada…my signature recipe.  Of course I would also give credit to the website that I found it, but would also note my changes and additions.  In a few months I was able to find several “signature dishes” that I felt tasted just like Applebees.  Now I feel I like I can finally have a “go to” recipe for the pot lucks.


Click here to get Applebees Recipes for Free with other Secret Restaurant Recipes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Applebee Recipe - Top Secret Restaurant Recipes © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger